What if I didn’t get the Work Email Verification email in my work email inbox?
If you still aren’t seeing the verification email in your inbox, please double check the following:
- Check your spam folder
- Search for the sender address “email@example.com” and look for an email with the subject line “Please verify your work email”
- Re-try the process under How to verify your work email address
If none of the above worked, your employer might be blocking the email.
Tap Didn’t get the email? on the confirmation screen.
You’ll then send an email from your work email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the verification process.
How do I update or remove my work email?
If you no longer have a work email or changed employers and have a different work email address, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings tab on the bottom right of the app home screen
- Tap on My Earnings
- Tap on Work Email Earnings
- Tap the ••• icon to edit or remove your work email
- If you have a different work email address, tap Edit My Work Email
- If you no longer have a work email address, tap Remove My Work Email
What does EarnIn use my work email for?
Your work email is used to verify your employment. This allows EarnIn to provide earnings each pay period.
EarnIn does not contact your employer. You will not receive any emails to your work email after verification is complete.