Why am I getting a Code: 426 error?
You may be seeing this error if your app is not up-to-date or your device is not compatible with the Earnin app.
See the current app versions and compatibility requirements here.
If your app version is updated and you device meets the compatibility requirement but the error persists, reach out to support through our 24/7 live chat support.
Why am I getting Error 500 while using the app?
This is a generic error that can mean that there is a connection issue to our server. Try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Clear Cache and Data
- Go to your phone Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Look for the Earnin app.
- Go to storage, clear data, and then hit "ok"
- After you do so, the data should reset to 0.00 B
- Open your phone Settings.
- Swipe down and tap Safari.
- Swipe down again and tap Clear History and Website Data, tap it once again to confirm.
2. Restart the app.
3. If you are receiving this error when reconnecting your bank, do these:
- If you are prompted to reconnect or change bank, choose RECONNECT.
- If you are entering the bank info through Settings, choose UPDATE ONLINE BANKING INFO
When something like this happens, it is best to try to access our app at a later time. However, if the issue persists, contact support.
I'm getting a CODE: 999 error. What do I do?
This error is related to internet service provider outages. As a workaround, please do the following:
- If VPN is turned on, turn it off.
- Switch from WiFi to data connection.
- If the error persists, contact support.
I'm getting a CODE: 1003 error. Is the app currently down?
Error 1003 is a generic code that can apply to a number of issues. To accurately diagnose the error specific to your account, please contact support.
Getting Error 1009 when trying to access the app
There may be a connection issue with your phone. Please follow these steps below connect your data again:
- Turn on/off airplane mode, then make sure your data is back up again before you try to use the app again.
- Restart the phone by pressing the Power button down until the screen goes dark, then power back on.
- As a last option, update your operating system (OS) to the latest.
- Only update your OS if every option above does not work. Updating any OS gives you more features, but it can also break the apps you are currently using. Proceed with caution.