In case you recently changed the bank account that was linked to your Earnin account or you have a new employer, we'll be needing one of the following:
- At least two current direct deposits in your bank account and the deposits should be a minimum of $100
- One direct deposit and a pay stub
- Once you already received a direct deposit, you may send a screenshot of your recent paystub through the app or via chat.
- One of our requirements to use the app is a consistent direct deposit on the bank account you linked to the app.
- This will ensure that we save your pay schedule on file correctly to avoid the occurrence of any unwanted charges caused by Earnin when we send our debits in the future.
- Once your pay schedule is saved accordingly, you will be able to cash out again provided that you have available earnings.