Earnin puts you in control, which is why we give you the ability to upload your timesheets directly in the app. To make sure your timesheets upload successfully, check out the list of requirements.
- Must be an electronic, paper print out, or PDF style timesheet
- Electronic timesheets should be taken from a computer or a punch clock screen (i.e. Gust, ADP, Ultipro, etc.).
- Must include your first and last name
- Paper and PDF timesheets. Handwritten name on the timesheet can be accepted as long as the dates and worked hours are printed out.
- Must display daily worked hours or the hours clocked in/out
- Cannot be in a weekly or summary format.
- Must display current pay period dates
- Must be clear
- Blurry images will not be accepted
Note that we're unable to process the following:
- Pay stubs
- Handwritten (dates and hours worked)
How to submit your timesheets
- Open your Earnin app.
- Tap the 3 horizontal line icon at the bottom right corner in your app home screen.
- Click on My Earnings
- Select Timesheet Upload and select your timesheet by taking a photo or uploading from your phone gallery.
- Your timesheet image will begin uploading. Upon completion, your timesheet will be reviewed for 10 minutes and you will see earnings added.
For On-demand workers, upload your trips summary or earnings page. Note that you cannot use Earnin if you are on daily pay.
- If you don't see the Timesheet upload option, this means that you are already getting earnings added automatically in the app. If not, let us know by reaching out to us via chat.
- If your timesheet doesn't meet the following requirements above, Earnin can track your time worked automatically by adding your work location or your work email.