Earnin provides our community with two Max limits:
- Daily Max is the maximum you are allowed to cash out in one day
- Pay Period Max is the maximum you can cash out until your next payday
If you have reached your Daily Max, you will be able to cash out the next day, as long as you haven't reached your Pay Period Max. Your pay period Max resets on your payday after our debit(s) are posted in your bank account
- Sometimes your bank may be delayed in responding to Earnin, so the app may show your max has not been reset back to zero.
If this happens, contact our support team with the following information:
- Take a screenshot of the posted (not pending) Earnin debits on your checking account.
- Make sure the image includes your current bank balance and all our debits.
Once we receive the screenshot of our posted debits, we will be able to reset your Max!