GPS earnings automatically adds your earnings to your account based on your work address. GPS earnings replace the need for a timesheet.
For it to work, make sure that you've met the following requirements:
- You have a fixed physical work address.
- You're not working remotely or working from home.
- You don't travel during working hours.
- You should be able to bring your phone with you at work or in the office.
- You should be a salary or hourly employee.
To enroll, here’s what you need to do:
For Android and iOS:
- Go into Settings (3 lines on the bottom right corner).
- Click Work Info.
- Select Work Address
- Add your complete work address
- If you work from home, work offsite or if your work location changes frequently, GPS won't be available to you yet. Providing us the address where you physically work, and keeping your GPS on helps verify your work hours to make sure you’re able to access the money you’ve worked for)
- Click This is My Work Location after adding the address
As long as our system recognizes your work address, you should see earnings added to your account within 1-2 days of working.