Automagic Earnings automatically adds earnings to your account based on the work address you submitted in the app. Here are some reasons your earnings may not be adding correctly:
- You have worked longer than 12 hours in a single day. If you work 12 hours or longer, Automagic Earnings will only be able to add earnings up to a maximum of 14 hours. After the 14 hour mark, no additional earnings will be added for the day.
- Your phone's battery saver is on. When your phone goes into battery save mode, certain data features can be turned off. Our app could be affected, and the GPS might automatically turn off without alerting you. If you need your battery saver, check the Earnin app periodically to ensure your phone has not disabled GPS for the app.
- Your work location is in an area with poor cell phone reception.
- You are on vacation leave or are not physically at work. Even if you have paid vacation leave or are temporarily working from a location that is different than the one you submitted to Earnin, we will be unable to track your hours and add your earnings via GPS until you are physically back at your fixed work location.
- You switched to a new device recently. This sometimes causes an interruption in your earnings as the app needs time to recognize the location info from your new phone.
- You have multiple devices. The app receives location info from multiple phones or tablets. When this happens, your earnings will be interrupted because the app is unsure which device to use for location info. Make sure to uninstall the app from all devices except for the phone you take to work with you. Once the app is on a single device, you'll see your earnings begin updating again.
If you're still having trouble getting your earnings, please contact Earnin support so we can assist you further.
- Please note that it may take up to 3 days for earnings to update after you changed device or after the app is uninstalled from other device(s)
Together, we are building a financial system that works for everyone.