Dave has a rewards program?
If you entered your debit card anywhere in Dave app, you were automatically enrolled in Dave’s rewards program. The program applies any rewards you earn to cover the cost of your membership fees.
Can I still get Earnin’s Cash Back Rewards?
Since your card can only be linked to one rewards program at a time (not Earnin’s rule, this is controlled by the card networks), you’ll need to unlink your debit card from Dave in order to use Cash Back Rewards with Earnin. Here’s why that’s a good idea:
- Rewards only cover membership fees
- Earn Cash
- No cap on cash back
- Redeem your cash back instantly
How to unenroll from Dave's rewards program:
- Go into your Dave app
- Tap the person icon on the bottom of the home screen
- Tap "Earn free membership"
- Select "Progress" at the top
- Under “Linked Cards,” tap on your debit card
- Select "Unlink debit card" at the bottom of the screen.
- Note: if you deleted your Dave app, you are *still* enrolled in their program. You'll need to contact their customer support to unenroll.
You can now enroll in Earnin's Cash Back Rewards and start earning cash!
Need help enrolling? Find out how to enroll here.