Timesheet earnings are the way we track the hours you've already worked so we can get your money to you faster. Timesheets often require you to clock in and out each day or keep track of your hours manually. This is also how your employer keeps track of the hours you worked. Earnin uses your timesheets to keep track of how much you've earned. It puts you in control by allowing you to conveniently upload your timesheets in the app.
Your timesheet (the hours you’ve already worked but haven’t been paid for) shouldn't be confused with a schedule (the hours you're going to work in the future) or a pay stub (the hours you were recently paid for). A timesheet specifically tracks how many hours you've already worked, but have not yet been paid for.
To upload your timesheet into the app:
- Open Earnin and click Add Timesheet on the home page
- Upload a screenshot of your digital timesheet, and you’re good to go!
To review the timesheet qualifications, click here and let us know if you have any questions.
How long does it take to verify my uploaded timesheet and see earnings?
- It usually takes 10 minutes to process your timesheet.
- If there are any issues with your screenshot, the app will send you a notification.
- If there are any delays or you have any concerns regarding your timesheet, please contact us.
"Together we're building a financial system that works for people" -Earnin