This is a generic error that can mean that there is a connection issue to our server. Try the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Clear Cache and Data
- Go to your phone Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Look for the Earnin app.
- Go to storage, clear data, and then hit "ok"
- After you do so, the data should reset to 0.00 B
- Tap Settings > General > iPhone Storage.
- At the bottom of the screen, you'll see your apps arranged by the amount of storage they take up. Select an app that's taking up a lot of space.
- Take a look at the entry for Documents & Data. If this takes up more than 500MB, it's worth deleting and reinstalling the app to clear the space.
- Tap Delete App, confirm, then head to the App Store and re-download it. This will be a clean install without all the data and documents.
2. Restart the app.
3. If you are receiving this error when reconnecting your bank, do these:
- If you are prompted to reconnect or change bank, choose RECONNECT.
- If you are entering the bank info through Settings, choose UPDATE ONLINE BANKING INFO
When something like this happens, it is best to try to access our app at a later time. However, if the issue persists, contact support.