Military Earnings are an earning method that works similar to our Automagic Earnings feature. It is intended for our valued community members who serve in the military. Military Earnings predicts your future paycheck amount based on your historical paycheck amounts.
Once we have your predicted paycheck amount, we automatically credit one day’s worth of your earnings to your account every day (7 days a week).
In order to enroll in Military Earnings, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- You set/select your correct employer
- Military, US Navy, Marines, US Army, Airforce, Coast Guard, etc.
- You have direct deposits from your military payroll
- Payroll description must be DFAS-IN or DFAS-CLEVELAND
- Funds received from NAVcheck are non-payroll deposits
- Your average paycheck is more than $600
- You have entered the correct date when your military contract ends
- ETS - Expiration of Term of Service
Once you are approved for Military Earnings, the app will start adding your daily earnings automatically moving forward.