EarnIn offers three different options for logging into the app.
- Password (along with your phone number or email)
- A biometric login - fingerprint or face ID
- A pincode
After setting your password. You can change your login method at any time. To do so:
- Open Settings, by tapping on the three-bar icon () in the lower right corner of the app.
- Tap Manage Security.
- If you haven’t set up a biometric login, you will be prompted to set up a fingerprint or face ID. Tap X in the upper left to dismiss.
- You can then create or update your 4-digit pin, re-enter the same 4 digits to confirm.
Follow the same process to update or disable your biometric login or pin code.
Follow How to reset your EarnIn password to change your password.