Your account should activate automatically once EarnIn identifies at least two direct deposits in your bank account history.
Occasionally, we'll ask for an image of your pay stub. This is so we can verify and debit your account properly.
These scenarios include:
- You want to set up your account with only one direct deposit in your bank account history
- You have a new employer
- There is a change in the way you are getting paid
- We’re having trouble determining how you are getting paid
To confirm properly, your pay stub should show the following:
- Your name
- Employer's name
- Pay date within the last month
- Pay schedule or Start and End dates of the pay cycle/pay period
- Number of hours worked
- Net pay amount (this is your pay after taxes)