Yes. However, when Earnin identifies your employer, it looks up the corporate address instead of the address you submitted. We can fix this if you are able to provide any of the following:
- Any document from your HR department that indicates your address or describes your office location.
- An image of your business card showing your work address and employer.
- An image of your name badge showing your work address and employer.
- An image of your company ID card your work address and employer.
- An image of any other official business document showing your work address and employer.
Once you have any of the above please reach out to us so we can update your account.
- Please note that it may take 48-72 hours for Automagic Earnings to get used to your new address to accurately start adding earnings to your account.
- If you're currently working from home you may want to enroll your account in our Work Email Earnings feature. To learn more about this feature click here.