No, you can still keep your old account. To use your Earnin account to a new device kindly follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the app is compatible with your phone.
- Install the Earnin app.
- Login using the credentials you use previously on creating an account with us.
- Your username is your personal email address.
- If you won't remember your password click here.
- Once you access your account on your new phone, kindly uninstall the app on your old phone.
- Uninstalling the app on your old phone will help us recognize GPS data on your new phone accordingly to add your earnings.
- If you're unable to do so, no worries if the old device is not being used, Automagic Earnings will add your earnings accordingly after 3 days.
- If you don't have earnings within 3 days, you may send a screenshot of your electronic timesheet.
- It is advisable to retain your old account for you to keep your current pay period Max. If you create a new one, your pay period Max will start at $100 which all new community members are eligible for.
- Why does Earnin have Maxes?