You need some time off. We totally get it. Whether for a vacation or for personal needs, we know you still need to access the money you’re earning while you take a break. Your paid time off or paid leave can be recognized as earnings if you’re able to provide the following:
- A screenshot of your electronic timesheet showing the dates you are on leave.
- Your hours must show as approved.
- Copy of pay stub showing leave or time off was confirmed paid/issued to you
- Signed and dated official document from your employer that must show:
- Your company letterhead including a good contact phone number
- The start date and approximate end date of your leaves - (if future date, you will need to contact us on the day your leave or time off starts)
- Confirmation that your employer is still paying you while on leave or paid time off (Confirmation that this indeed is a paid leave)
- The number of hours you work in a pay period (to know how many hours will be added for the days on leave)
You can send your documents to the Earnin Team via our in-app 24/7 live chat support.
Types of paid leave that Earnin can accept:
- Paid sick days
- Maternity /Paternity Leave (but documents showing you have already filed for Maternity Leave are required)
- Medical Leave (LOA)
- Teachers: Only during paid holiday & vacation (not Summer Hours)
"Together we're building a financial system that works for people" -Earnin