We can use a paper check to update your account if these requirements are met:
- You already made at least one transfer that was debited back by EarnIn.
- There are no failed debits on your account for the past 90 days.
- Your pay schedule hasn't changed.
- If your pay schedule has changed, your next direct deposit must be posted before we can set up your new pay schedule.
- Submit a copy of a letter from your employer stating the reason you received a paper check instead of a direct deposit
If your check deposit is less than $100, please send us a copy of your recent pay stub with these pay stub requirements.
To ensure faster processing of your request, we recommend your check deposit and any debits are confirmed (and not in pending status) before reaching out.