If your account is enrolled in Lightning Speed you should receive your Cash Out instantly*; however, if there's no debit card linked to the app we'll send your Cash Out via Standard speed (ACH). Please click here to know more about when you will receive your Cash Out.
Here are a few reasons why you haven't received your Cash Out on expected timeframe:
- Your debit card is not yet verified for Lightning Speed.
- It is your first time to cash out via Lightning Speed.
- You would possibly receive your Cash Out after 1 to 3 business days for security purposes however your future Cash Outs with Lighting Speed will be sent to your account instantly moving forward.
- The debit card is expired or replaced: your bank may have issued you a new debit card and the one on file is no longer valid. If you have a replacement card, please enter it in the app.
- Withdrawal/Transaction limit reached: your bank might limit the number of transactions you can make per day. Please message your bank to see if the card has limits, or if they block the use of the card by an outside company.
- Temporary network issue: there might be a temporary issue between your debit card and your bank. Please wait a few hours and try cashing out again.
- Some banks hold on our transaction after we send the Cash Out causing a delay in posting the Cash Out on your account.
- Bank delays, holidays, weekends and system errors
If you experience some delays on receiving your Cash Out kindly do the following:
- Wait for your Cash Out to be posted on your account within the day.
- If you haven't received your Cash out until the next day, contact your bank to know the status of our transaction and ask for a bank statement that shows all your transactions before and after the date of your Cash Out including the last 2 digits of your bank account number.
- Once the necessary documentation was obtained reach out to us via email or chat for further assistance.
- The term instantly refers to the Cash Out being sent to you when your account is enrolled in the Lightning Speed feature.
- Actual transaction speed may also depend on your bank and it may take from 1 to 30 minutes. Restriction and or third party fees may apply.
- If you want to know more about this please click here.
- How to set up Lightning Speed
- How long does it take to receive the cash I request with Lightning Speed?
- How to update debit card info
- I don't have my debit card right now, can I still Cash Out?
* Fees may apply to use Lightning Speed. Lightning Speed may not be available to all Community Members. Some transactions may take up to 30 minutes depending on the card and network status. Restrictions and/or third party fees may apply, see Earnin.com/TOS for details.