I accidentally entered wrong info. How do I change it?
- If you’ve already applied, you’ll have the option to re-enter it in the app if you entered something incorrectly.
- You’ll have a limited number of retries so please be sure to carefully enter your info.
Why wasn’t I approved for Earnin Express?
Earnin needs to be able to verify your identity to upgrade you to Earnin Express and we weren’t able to based on the information you provided. Federal law requires us to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an Earnin Express Virtual Account.
It’s possible you accidentally entered your info incorrectly. Some common failure reasons are:
- Address isn’t a permanent residential address or is missing info (eg. unit number)
- Last name recently changed
- There was a typo in your SSN or date of birth
When providing your Earnin Express virtual account and routing number to your employer, please take care to not include any spaces or characters. Most employers do not allow spaces between the numbers so make sure to check the requirements with your employer. This can lead to delayed or returned paychecks. Please use only digits when typing your account and routing number.
Why are you asking for my social security number?
- In order to complete your update to Earnin Express, Federal regulation requires that we collect your full, nine-digit Social Security number to verify your identity. This will not impact your credit score in any way.
Why do you need all of this personal info?
- In order to complete your upgrade to Earnin Express, Federal regulation requires that we collect some personal info to verify your identity. Your info is secured with 256-bit encryption.
- Together, we're helping each other get to a better place financially. That means building products that help you stay in control of your money from the moment