I accidentally entered wrong info. How do I change it?
- If you’ve already applied, you’ll have the option to re-enter it in the app if you entered something incorrectly.
- You’ll have a limited number of retries so please be sure to carefully enter your info.
Why wasn’t I approved for Earnin Express?
- It’s possible you accidentally entered your info incorrectly. Some common failure reasons are:
- Your last name recently changed
- You have a new home address
- There was a typo when you entered your info
Why are you asking for my social security number?
- In order to complete your update to Earnin Express, Federal regulation requires that we collect your full, nine-digit Social Security number to verify your identity. This will not impact your credit score in any way.
Why do you need all of this personal info?
- In order to complete your upgrade to Earnin Express, Federal regulation requires that we collect some personal info to verify your identity. Your info is secured with 256-bit encryption.
- Together, we're helping each other get to a better place financially. That means building products that help you stay in control of your money from the moment