Changing banks can often be a hassle. Updating your information on every app can be time-consuming and confusing. Luckily, updating your info with EarnIn is fast and simple, just like transfers
If your direct deposits are now being sent to a new bank account, you will need to update your bank information in the EarnIn app. Just follow the steps below, and you’re on your way to your next Cash Out.
- Please note: We will need to reactivate your account with this new information, and this process may take some time. Make sure you check in with our community advocates via our in-app live chat support at least 2-3 business days before your next debit
To change or update bank information (iOS and Android):
- Go to EarnIn app settings (the three horizontal bars in the lower right corner of the app)
- Tap on My Bank
- Tap CHANGE BANK (Do not select Change Bank Account or Update Bank Login)
- Select your bank from the dropdown list
- Enter your online banking username and password
Once your information has been updated, EarnIn will send a test verification transaction that will post in 1-2 business days, much like when you first started with EarnIn.
If you don’t see these posts and/or your account is still not active, contact our community advocates via our in-app 24/7 live chat support.