To close your account:
- Open Settings by tapping the ≡ triple bar icon at the lower right of the app screen.
- Click on your profile (where your name and phone number are displayed).
- Click Close My Account and follow the prompts.
Pending debits and considerations
Please note that closing your account will not prevent any pending or scheduled debits. However you can close your account at any time. Keep in mind:
If you have an upcoming debit - You should see the debit details on the account closure screen. Contact support to reschedule if necessary. If your account is already closed, you can reach support by tapping the question mark icon in the upper right corner of the EarnIn app login screen.
If a debit request fails after your account is closed, you will receive an email or push notification about upcoming debit attempts.
As you close your account, here are some things to consider:
- You also won’t have access to your account to review debit details or other information.
- Any remaining Tip Yourself balances will be sent automatically to your linked bank account when the account closes. If we’re unable to send funds to the linked bank, our support team will reach out to the email on file to coordinate a paper check delivery.
- Once your account is closed, we won't be able to reopen it. If you wish to use our service again, please create a new account and follow the instructions.
- If you decide to create a new account, please note you won't be able to reuse the same banking information for 30 days, from the last transaction (EarnIn debit) on your old EarnIn account.
- Once your account has been closed, you will receive an email confirmation from EarnIn.
What happens to my available earnings if I close the account?
The available earnings on the app are a representation of how much you make for a specific pay period. You’re able to transfer your pay period Max, and EarnIn only debits the amount you’ve transferred on your payday.
How to delete the EarnIn app
- Click on the phone setting icon
- Tap on Applications and Permissions
- Click the App Manager
- Scroll down and find the EarnIn app
- Click on Uninstall button then click OK
- Press and hold the EarnIn app on your phone home screen
- Click on the Remove App button
- A pop-up screen will appear confirming that you really wanted to delete the app.
- Tap on Delete App