To close your account:
- Go to the settings by tapping the ≡ triple bar icon at the lower right of the app screen.
- Click on your Profile (where your name and username are displayed).
- Click Close my account and follow the prompts.
Before you close your account, here are some things you should know:
- We won't be able to close your account until the money you've transferred out with us has been returned.
- It usually takes 2-3 business days after our recent debits have been posted to your bank account before you can close your EarnIn account.
- Once your account is closed, we won't be able to reopen it. If you wish to use our service again, please create a new account and follow the instructions.
- If you decide to create a new account, please note you won't be able to reuse the same banking information for 30 days, from the last transaction (EarnIn debit) on your old EarnIn account.
- Once your account has been closed, you will receive an email confirmation from EarnIn.
I already paid EarnIn back. Why can't I close my account?
Before you can close your EarnIn account, we need to confirm that our debits were posted successfully on your bank account. This process usually takes 2-3 business days after our recent debits have been posted. Please try closing your account after that time frame. If you still can't close your account by then, you may contact support.
What happens to my available earnings if I close the account?
The available earnings on the app are just a representation of how much you make for a specific pay period. You are only allowed to cash out your Max during the pay period and we only debit you for the amount you cash out on your payday.
If you're unable to cash out before closing your account it means you are going to receive your pay in full and we're not going to debit you anything. No amount will be deducted from your account from EarnIn.
How to delete the EarnIn app
For Android users:
- Click on the phone setting icon
- Tap on Applications and Permissions
- Click the App Manager
- Scroll down and find the EarnIn app
- Click on Uninstall button then click OK
For iOS users:
- Press and hold the EarnIn app on your phone home screen
- Click on the Remove App button
- A pop-up screen will appear confirming that you really wanted to delete the app.
- Tap on Delete App