If your Max decreased, there are a few things that may have happened. Below is a list of categories we monitor in order to set your Max:
Introduce Earnin to your co-workers and employer
- You can get access to your full paychecks in real time when your employer partners directly with Earnin. Here's a sample tweet you can send:
@(company) I work for you. Please reach out to @earnin! They can help our employees #paydayrevolution
- We can offer a higher Max when we see more employees from your company using Earnin. Spread the word!
Show us you’re financially healthy.
- Keep your bank balance positive and avoid overdraft fees.
- Sign up for Balance Shield to help with this one!
- Spend less money than you make
Support Earnin to keep the service going.
- Pay what you think is fair for the service, we’re based off tips and every dollar counts.
- Make sure we can always debit your account on payday for the Cash Outs you made.
Keep your bank info current.
- Make sure Earnin is connected to your main checking account where you receive paycheck deposits.
- Some banks send us updates faster than others. Chase sends us transaction updates more quickly, and they offer Lightning Speed! If your bank is slow, it may be time to upgrade.
If you’re doing well in each of these categories and keep using the app, you’re likely to see a Max increase soon. We evaluate maxes around each pay cycle so if your max was adjusted this week and you make some of the above improvements, you may see an increase as soon as your next pay day.