Follow the steps below to set up an account and start getting paid on your terms! Before signing up, make sure that:
- You are receiving direct deposits regularly into a checking account. The app won't work with Savings or Prepaid accounts.
- You use an electronic timesheet, have a PDF/paper timesheet, work from home with a company email, or have a fixed work location. Check out our timesheet requirements article for more info.
- Please note that we cannot accept handwritten timesheets
Create your Earnin account
- Download and install the app from the Android Play Store or Apple App Store
- Create your profile
- Click on the GET STARTED button to create an account:
- Enter your email address. Click Next once you have filled in all the information.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email and click on NEXT. If you did not receive the email, check your spam folder or click on “resend the verification email”.
- Next, enter your password. Type your desired password and make sure it meets the combination requirement. Click Next”.
- Add your paycheck info
- Fill in the required information, select how your work hours are tracked and then select your pay type.
- Hourly Employees: If you're paid hourly, we'll need to know how your hours are tracked. If you can view your timesheet online, select "Online". If you don't have access to your timesheet online, select Paper/Excel.
- For Ride/Task: If you select Ride/Task, you can select how you get paid and you can click on next.
- For Salary: If your pay type is salary, you'll be asked to enter your fixed work location. We currently do not support work from home employees.
Connect your bank account to the app
- Connect to your bank by clicking on get GET STARTED
- Click on the magnifying glass in the top right corner of the screen and type the name of your bank. If your bank doesn’t show up on the list, that means that we don't support it.
- Select your bank and type the username and password you use to log into your bank's website.
- Once your bank is successfully linked to Earnin, click Continue.
Confirm your employer
- Confirm your employer on this screen. If you’re having difficulties finding your employer, click on the magnifying glass located in the top right corner of the screen and enter your employer’s name. If it’s not on the list, you can add it as a new employer.
Confirm your work address
- Select Always Allow for “Allow “Earnin” to access your location?”. This step is necessary because this is how Earnin tracks your earnings so you can get paid for the money you earned that day.
- Click on SET LOCATION
- You’ll be redirected to the page below where you can search and confirm your work location. Click on the magnifying glass and start adding your work address and confirm it or if you are at work, tap on THIS IS MY WORK LOCATION.
Thank you for joining our community. We will now verify your bank account and payroll information within a couple of days. Keep an eye out for email updates on your account status.