Sometimes, the app needs a little more time to update and reflect any changes in your bank account. This is because, like most financial services, we use a bank provider to connect your account with Earnin, which means we don't have a live minute-by-minute connection with your bank.
However, we can try a few steps to refresh this info a little quicker through logging out of the Earnin app then logging back in and/or re-entering your bank info into the Earnin app.
- Go into settings (=) in the upper left corner and select My Bank
- Select Change Bank or Account (not Update Online Banking Info)
- Search and select your bank in the drop-down menu, then enter your online banking username/password
- Go into settings (the three vertical dots) in the upper right corner and select Settings
- Tap on Edit bank details
- Select your bank details under the Current Bank bank section (make sure you don't select Update Online Banking Info)
- Search and select your bank in the dropdown menu, then enter your online banking username/password
If the above steps don't work, it means we still haven't received updates from your bank and we will have to wait for the update to process on its own.