If you request a Boost from another community member and they approve it, you will get a temporary $50 increase to your Pay Period Max. Boosts are temporary and expire at the end of the pay period. If transferred out, the $50 is included in EarnIn's debits on payday.
Boosts are limited to one per pay period. A Boost you give to another community member will refresh for you on that community member’s payday.
Boost requirements (both requester and granter)
- Have at least one transfer out
- Have no failed debits
- Your Pay Period Max must be at least $100
Follow the steps below to use the Boost feature
- Once you’ve hit your Max, you’ll see a Request Max Boost link (if eligible)
- Click the Ask a friend button from EarnIn's home screen.
- Share the code shown on the following screen with another community member.
- Once the community member approves your request, your Pay Period Max will temporarily increase by $50.
- You may now transfer out the extra $50.