If you received a paper check due to a payroll system malfunction or another situation outside of your control. We can add earnings to your account as a one-time courtesy.
The following requirements must be met:
- The account was already set up, and you already made at least one transfer with a successful debit by EarnIn.
- There are no unsuccessful debits on your account for the past 90 days.
- Your pay schedule hasn't changed.
- If so, we'll have to wait for your next direct deposit to be posted to set up your new pay schedule.
- If your check deposit is less than $100, kindly send us a copy of your recent pay stub.
The updates that we receive from your bank are sometimes delayed so it is best that a copy of the check deposit and our recent debits posted (not on a pending status) are at hand before reaching out to us for faster processing of your request.
Please note that if you receive paper checks on a regular basis instead of direct deposits, you won’t be able to use EarnIn.