Yes, we can update your account as long as the following requirements below are met.
- The account is fully set up. You already made at least one cash out and it has been successfully debited back by Earnin.
- There are no failed debits on your account for the past 90 days.
- Your pay schedule hasn't changed.
- If so, we'll have to wait for your next direct deposit to be posted to reset up your pay schedule on the app correctly.
- If your check deposit is less than $100, kindly send us a copy of your recent pay stub.
- Submit a copy of a letter from your employer stating the reason you receive a paper check instead of a direct deposit.
- The updates that we receive from your bank are sometimes delayed so it is best that a copy of the check deposit and our recent debits posted (not on a pending status) are at hand before reaching out to us for faster processing of your request.
- You may send copy of the requirements via email at email@example.com or via chat.
- How do I update my pay date?