We understand that more of our community members are now working remotely. As a result, we’ve created an additional way to track earnings through work email. Work Email Earnings used along with other tracking methods provide you with even more accurate and reliable earnings in the app.
- Valid, employer-provided work email. We do not accept personal email domains like Gmail, Yahoo, or iCloud.
- Ability to access your work email inbox.
How to verify your work email address
If you meet the requirements above, follow the steps below to verify your work email address and start getting earnings.
- Make sure you have the latest app version and access to your work email inbox.
- Click Earnings.
- Select Work Email Earnings.
- Tap on ADD MY WORK EMAIL.
- Enter your work email and tap SEND VERIFICATION EMAIL
- If your employer is supported, you’ll see a message that an email is sent.
- Please check your inbox immediately after the confirmation and look for an email with the subject "Please verify your work email". Note that the verification link in the email will expire. Upon expiration, you will need to go back to step 1.
- Tap VERIFY WORK EMAIL and the message "Your email has been verified" will appear with additional messaging stating you'll receive earnings for the pay period within minutes.
- If you didn't receive earnings after verifying your work email, check your work email spam folder. If you are not seeing any email from Earnin, contact support.
- If you don’t have a work email but you still see the option, you can opt out from the feature.
- You can also remove or update your work email.