Is there a faster way for my debit card to be approved?
Lightning Speed verification usually happens instantly. For certain bank accounts, we send small test credits via the linked debit card which can take 1-2 business days to verify.
I am having trouble linking my debit card for Lightning Speed. What should I do?
Here are a few reasons why our community members are having trouble connecting their debit card for Lightning Speed.
- Your mobile device software is not updated
- Your EarnIn app is not updated to the latest version
If you’ve followed these steps and are still having trouble with Lightning Speed, please contact support.
Can I get a refund on my Lightning Speed fee?
Lightning Speed fees are not charged right away. EarnIn debits all Lightning Speed fees (along with transfers and tips) on your payday.
If you did not receive your transfer within thirty minutes, but were still charged a Lightning Speed fee, please contact support so we can review.
Why was my debit card unenrolled from Lightning Speed?
Here are two reasons why your debit card would be automatically unenrolled from Lightning Speed:
- Your bank information changed e.g. new account number or bank account
- Your card information changed (new number, expiry date, cvv)
Please add a new debit card that is linked to your current direct deposit checking account in the app to continue using Lightning Speed.
For more information about the Lightning Speed feature, visit What is Lightning Speed and how can I get it?
* Fees may apply to use Lightning Speed. Lightning Speed may not be available to all Community Members. Cash Outs may take up to thirty minutes, actual transfer speeds will depend on your bank connection. Restrictions and/or third-party fees may apply, see Earnin.com/TOS for details.