- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Depending on the OS, you'll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it. Your phone will reboot.
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings then General, tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because the software needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel.
- Later, iOS or iPadOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel, learn what to do next.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later.
- If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
If you still encounter issues with the app after updating your device software, please message us back so that we can assist you further. Thanks!