Tip Yourself is a new feature that lets you save money in your Tip Jar(s). You can add to your Tip Jar(s) to reward yourself and as a savings technique for hitting the gym, skipping an impulse buy, finishing your to-do list, or just save for a rainy day. All you have to do is add money to your Tip Jar!
With Tip Yourself, you can tip any amount between $1-$50 per day, and you can get your money back from your Tip Jar(s) at any time, for any reason.
This service is provided to you through a custodial account deposit agreement between you and Evolve Bank & Trust, an Arkansas chartered depository institution, and is a member of the FDIC. All funds associated with your deposit account are held by Evolve Bank & Trust.
Tip Yourself is a 0% Annual Percentage Yield and $0 monthly fee service. Your Tip Yourself Account and any Tip Jars are not Savings Accounts. For more information/details visit earnin.com/tos
- Deposit accounts are insured by the FDIC up to the standard maximum deposit insurance amount per depositor, per FDIC-insured bank, and per ownership category.
- For more information on FDIC insurance coverage, please visit www.FDIC.gov.
- You may access the terms of the custodial account deposit agreement at any time here.
- How do I use Tip Yourself?
- How is money transferred between my checking account and my Tip Jar?
- When will my Tip Jar transfers appear in my checking account?
Together, we are building a financial system that works for people.