When you cash out with Lightning Speed, your money will be in your account in seconds instead of days – even on weekends and holidays – a game-changer for immediate expenses.
Find out if your bank is eligible:
- Have an eligible debit card linked to a checking account
- Log in to the app.
- Click the Lightning Speed icon on the homepage of the app (lightning bolt)
- Add the debit card for the connected checking account that receives at least 50% of your paycheck.
- Any debit card can be used as long as it meets this criterion
- Prepaid cards are ineligible for Lightning Speed transactions
It should take up to one business day to verify your card. We will send a small test deposit, which will be posted in the account linked with us. If you already entered your debit card information, but your cashouts aren’t posted to your bank account via Lightning Speed, please re-enter your debit card info.
Still not working? Troubleshoot with this article or chat with our Support team.
Please do not forget to update your card in the app if it’s expired/lost/stolen. Once you receive your new card, update it so you can keep getting your money at Lightning Speed!
- The test transaction we send to your account must post (not pending) to complete the setup.
- Need help updating your debit card?